Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cute Trend: Animal Slippers!

Hello Princesses!
The other day, my mother's friend was so sweet and got me these really cute bunny slippers. I love them! 


Pare them with cute PJ bottoms for a Kigurumi look

They are so cute!

They even have little tails!

And they got me thinking.
I've been seeing a lot of animal slippers as of late. 

In stores,


Khols
https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/kohls-redondo-beach-2?select=TGpDgEgqhpiPBfodjdvBlQ

on insta... 


Annalena is so adorable in her bear slippers <3 Her insta is @burrito_princess 

seems to be a new trend, and yay! It's so cute! It reminds me of the Japanese trend Kigurumi a while back.


Pikachu Kigurumi
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Autumn-Winter-Lovely-Cartoon-Flannel-Couples-Pajamas-Kigurumi-Pikachu-Adult-Onesie-Pajamas-For-Women-Coral-Fleece/32568452443.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.2.COzvC7

So go get yourself a pare of animal slippers and feel adorable, I know I do when I wear mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment